The Pup Up Cafe is back in Edinburgh for a third year running (let’s forget about 2020!) 🐶🥳
2022 will be bringing new toys, goodies to buy and tons of new photo ops with tons of new props, we can’t wait for this one! Our venue is the wonderful The Old Dr Bells’ Baths with loads of room for pups to roam free in a safe secure space plus outdoor seating and a cafe! Check the FB event here! ✨🐶
Want to socialise your dachshund, meet other owners and see lots of sausages in a fun couple of hours?! Grab a ticket today, receive your time session via text soon and come join the fun! ✌
Have a look at what the day will consist of below:
• Mingle with many furry little friends (up to 50 a session!) and their owners 🐶
• Unlimited dog treats available at our treat stations 🍩
• Unlimited free puppuccinos for all the doggies ☕
• Photographer/s taking photos/videos 📸
• Prizes given out at random for the best dressed dog in each session! 🍾
• Local doggy related trade stand/s
• Ball pits, tunnels, toys and many other fun props for your doggos
• More to be announced!
On the day info: https://www.pupup.cafe/on-the-day
We look forward to seeing you and all of your furry friends soon!
The Pup Up Cafe Team x
All props are venue permitting and event offerings may slightly change per location. Kids under 8 and dogs go free (dogs still need a ticket). Space is available at a first come first served basis. Our events are usually very busy so if you’re joining, grab a ticket today! Ran by Pup Up Cafe™ Limited.
Edinburgh EH6 5JB