Bringing all the fun from the Pup Up Cafe tours that travel the UK hosting breed specific dog events to a Summer/Autumn festival stage with all the doggos! Grab your 4 legged best friend and come join the fun at the beautiful location that is Escot Park all for Pup Up Cafe for the day! 🐶🥳
See what we’ve got planned for our fun doggy festival in Devon below! 🎉🐕
FOR THE DOGS
- Unlimited treats, puppuccinos, water stations, shaded areas and playtime
- Dog/Owner Olympics, do you think your owner can keep up with you?
- Agility courses to have a go at, best times win prizes throughout the day!
- Stage to go and perform your best trick, voted for by the audience and prizes given out to winners
- Best dressed competitions and lots of other prizes including fanciest Frenchie, sassiest sausage, coolest Collie, most handsome Husky, prettiest Pug, most gorgeous Golden and many more!
- Breed specific areas/walks around Escot Park to socialize with other similar doggos
- Visit the bar(k) for loads of beautiful puptails, woofins, dognuts and tons more goodies
- Enjoy an end of Summer/Autumn festival not too hot for little paws
- Much more to be announced over the coming months – keep your paws on the socials
FOR THE HUMANS
- Live music stage hosted by local bands & solos performing your favorite covers & originals
- Trade stands both local and national showing off all of their dog related goodies
- A bar serving a variety of drinks all day for adults and kids alike… Plus an ice cream van!
- Photo ops galore – from balloon arches to pink walls and lots more – come along and insta up
- Games like giant Jenga, cornhole, extra large O&X’s, the addictive ‘ball in a bucket’ & more
- Dog/Owner Olympics – feeling lucky, punk? Come along and try to keep up with your dog!
- Talks from industry professionals throughout the day over in education corner
- Lots more planned and to be announced, check our socials @pupupcafe or the FB event for updates
Grab your tickets today as prices may increase but they’ll never be cheaper than right now.
Children, dogs and everyone else all need tickets. Arrival is from 10:00 and last entry is at 17:00, closing at 18:00.
Once bought, tickets will be on your Fatsoma app & your email to be scanned for entry on the day. You can also print them off. If you have no phone or access to a printer, we’ll have you on a list on our side on the day anyway.
Tickets may be available on the day if they don’t sell out online (but they usually sell out!)
The event is fully private and admittance without a ticket is not permitted. Security will be present. There will be veterinarians and volunteer paramedics in attendance.
Disability access: Carers go free with a valid DID card shown upon entrance. An accessible toilet facility is available on site. Disabled parking will be available at the closest possible point to the festival site, please note the site is a field.
We support dog related charities by hosting their trade stands free of charge and spreading awareness, we will host collection boxes for a few chosen charities at certain festival events i.e. Dog Olympics.
Parking location: The Cricket Field, Escot House, Ottery Saint Mary, Devon, EX11 1LU. Parking will be signposted on the day.
Festival Location: The Cricket Field, Escot Park, Ottery Saint Mary, Devon, EX11 1LU
Event ran by Pup Up Cafe Limited. Pup Up Cafe™ is a registered trademark.
P.s Please note this is our first ever Festival, we’re keeping it small so we can keep on top of everything (plus it’s expensive to run a festival!) so please come along, support lots of local businesses and have a great doggy filled day so we can carry on and host bigger and better things at a festival next year!
Ottery Saint Mary EX11