The city centre venue will host as many as 75 beautiful sausage dogs per session, giving them and their owners the chance to mingle, play games and even take part in a fancy dress competition.
Dozens of adorable dachshunds are set to descend on Glasgow again next year for another ‘pup up’ cafe.
In what’s now become an annual event, Revolution Mitchell Street will host as many as 75 beautiful sausage dogs per session, giving them and their owners the chance to mingle, play games, enjoy unlimited puppuccinos and even take part in a fancy dress competition.
Tickets are already on sale for the event which is due to take place on Sunday April 24 between 10am and 5.30pm.
Organisers say: “The Pup Up Cafe is back in Glasgow for a third year running (let’s forget about 2020!)
“2022 will be bringing new toys, goodies to buy and tons of new photo ops with tons of new props, we can’t wait for this one!
“Our venue is the wonderful Revolution Mitchell Street with loads of room for pups to roam free in a safe secure space!!”
Dachshunds and their owners can expect to:
• Mingle with many furry little friends (up to 75 a session!) and their owners
• Unlimited dog treats available at our treat stations
• Unlimited free puppuccinos for all the doggies
• Photographer/s taking photos/videos
• Prizes given out at random for the dressed dog in each session!
• Local doggy related trade stand/s
• Ball pits, tunnels, toys and many other fun props for your doggos