If your idea of heaven is being in a room filled with the most adorable dogs, you’re in luck.
Next month a city centre bar will be filled with Pugs and French Bulldogs for one day only, as both the Pug Pop Up Café and Frenchie Pop Up Café come to Bristol on the same day.
Run by event organisers Pup Up Café, Revolution Bristol on Baldwin Street will be filled with pugs between 10am and 11.30am on March 8 before it’s the turn of the Frenchies between midday and 5pm – with around 100 dogs expected to attend each session.
Pop Up Café was launched at the beginning of 2019 and its first event in Exeter was a sell-out, with around 200 dachshunds popping in throughout the day.
A spokesperson for Pup Up Café said: “We wanted to bring our love of dogs together with our experience of running and attending events in different industries to bring something new to the UK.
“We planned to host doggy focused and friendly events with a twist and we try to differ from the crowd by bringing in trade stands to sell their doggy goodies at our events.
“We also feature off lead time so the dogs make the most of their time at our events and there are lots more great ideas to come in the future.”
What will the day include?
This is what dogs and their owners can expect to find on March 8.
- Mingle with up to 50 other Pugs and owners
- Dog treats for your use at the dedicated ‘treat stations’
- Unlimited free puppuccinos for all the pugs
- Ball pits, tunnels, toys and many other fun props
- Photographer taking photos that will be available on Pup Up Cafe’s website
- Competitions for the best dressed pups
- Pug related trade stands to buy lots of goodies