Pug & Frenchie owners get ready
Fresh of the doggy heels of hosting a pop up Daschund cafe back in November in Bristol, the Pup Up Cafe team are back with a new addition: Pugs & Frencies.
This time the event is going to be taking place at Revolution Bristol ?on Sunday the 8th of March.
The events usually end up gathering over 150 doggos throughout the day, with the following expected:
• Mingle with up to 50 other Pugs, Frenchies & owners
• Dog treats for your use at the dedicated ‘treat stations’
• Unlimited free puppuccinos for all the Pugs & Frenchies!
• Ball pits, tunnels, toys and many other fun props
• Photographer/s taking photos
• Competitions for the best dressed pups
• Pug & Frenchie related trade stands to buy lots of goodies
Dogs go free but still need a ticket and under 8s also go free.
Pug Tickets: http://bit.ly/PugBristol
Frenchie Tickets: http://bit.ly/FrenchieBristol
On the day info: https://www.pupup.cafe/on-the-day
Original article: https://www.bestofbristol.co/theres-a-pop-up-pug-frenchie-cafe-coming-to-bristol/?fbclid=IwAR398dwzjopRWbcIQaMOCWiJkRraK4Ft3TwsdTsl0-wdVIkHxaBfkSTYHuw